Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Updated Routine

Hi,

This post is mostly for family members and friends who want to see updated pictures of Noah. Without further ado...

Noah wakes up at 6am...seriously, rawrrr groan grumble out of bed for me. FYI, recently it hasn't been just ambient Noah noise that I can ignore. Loud shouts of "DaDa" and I am pretty sure I heard him say "Hii Yaa! (like the karate chop yell, not like "Hiya dad what's up?")" this morning. Then he gives me the thumbs up as he eats Frosted Mini Wheats.



He dances along to some Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and plays in his room with some toys.



I then change his clothes and he attempts to put on his shoes. He's not very good at it but hey, I am sure he's farther along then I was at a year and a half. For some reason I just imagine myself at that age throwing my shoe at the wall and then wailing on the floor as I poop my pants.



He gets a ride to daycare. By the way, how crazy is that kids hair!? I try and comb it every morning and nothing. It looks like Justin Bieber got electrocuted.

annnnd scene!

Until next time...

Conor



No comments: