Monday, October 17, 2011

So apparently Facebook did change its layout...

Hi,

So a few weeks back people were making a lot of noise about Facebook changing its layout. I was really confused because mine looked the exact same. Tonight I was behind my wife Steph while she was on FB and I saw something that BLEW my mind. The way her newsfeed looked was completely different and there was a ticker on the side that gave up to the second updates. Now all that chatter finally made sense.

See below, this is what I currently see on Facebook (I took this screenshot tonight)


Long story short, I have no idea why mine never changed. More importantly, are there other people out there who were just as confused as me and just didn't want to say anything? I thought I knew a lot about the social network but I guess I was wrong. Last, if someone who's in the know with Facebook (Yvonne, I am talking to you) please enlighten me as to why I am seeing something different than everyone else. I feel like this can be written in a "Parents just don't understand" column.

Conor

No comments: