Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Fear the Beard


Hi,

Well I don't talk about it much on this blog but if you've looked at a few of my pictures, you might've guessed that I am a pretty big San Francisco Giants fan. I have followed them loyally for many years and finally we are back at the World Series. Lucky for my family, we had season tickets this year.

The Best part about season tickets is that if the team makes the playoffs, you have first crack at playoff tickets at face value. Yes sir. I have been lucky enough to go to Game 1 of the NLDS against the Braves and Game 3 of the NLCS against the Phillies. It's funny because I was a little anxious nervous for those first few series but now for the World Series I am just REALLY excited. How excited? I'll leave you with a mental image of me fist pumping my way down highway 680 as Taio Cruz' "Dynamite" played in the background. This is going to be a lot of fun and needless to say, I can't wait for tonight.

Go Giants!

And for those of you who aren't big baseball fans, the title in this post refers to the Giants closer Brian Wilson and his insane black dyed beard. I left you a picture just in case.

Conor

No comments: